Chow Chow Revealed
Screenshots for Chow Chow Revealed
Description for Chow Chow Revealed
Chow Chows Revealed
If you own a Chow Chow or if you're thinking about getting one, then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read...
Who Else Wants The Happiest, Healthiest,
Most Well-Behaved Chow On The Block
And Keep Them From Biting The Mailman?
That's Right! In Less Than 90 Seconds, You Can Have Instant
Access To A "Back-Stage" Pass To The Real World Of Chow
Chow Dogs... And How You Can Fully Understand Them!
Dear Fellow Chow Lover,
Do you own or are thinking about owning a Chow Chow? If so, pay attention!
There's finally a new, breakthrough book created just for chows and their owners!
And, if you really want to have the most healthy, and well-behaved chow, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have always loved Chows, but information on these dogs is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on Chow chows!
This Isn't Like Any Other General or Generic Book
On Chows You Can Find In Any Pet Store..
...On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about Chow chows. In fact, some people have called it the "Holy Grail Of Chows"!
It's like having your very own Chow expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips including interesting facts that made them what they are today! For example..
Fun Chow Fact ...
Did you know..
Originating in China, some historians believe that the Chow breed dates back 2500-3000 years?
Back in 500 B.C., chows where bred for hunting, used for hard work like pulling and plowing, and their thick coats provided warm protection for the extremely cold temperatures that they were exposed to..
But, you'll not only learn interesting facts. NO way! This isn't history class, right? Although I personally find Chows history to be quite fascinating myself.. However, you'll also discover so many tips in this book, that you'll never want to leave the house again! Just so you can stay at home and be with your Chow Chow!
Here's Just a "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll
Uncover With Chow Chows Revealed
* How you can tell if the chow is a true "pure bred" when he's purchased
* Discover how to avoid having your chow being a stubborn mule (yeah, you know what I mean!)
* Learn exactly how to care for your chow chow
* Why they pace when you're grabbing for the leash
* If they actually get along with other animals like cats, other dogs, and more!
* How much to feed your chow, and how many times a day
* Discover the most common problems in chows, and how to prevent and treat these problems
* Medical related topics such as their hip problems and eyes..
* How exactly you need to "potty" train your chow so your house is clean and mess free!
* What kind of diet a chow puppy will need to grow into a healthy, and very strong adult, AND if this diet changes as it gets older..
* What exactly to do when your chow gets those little knots in their thick coats, and how NOT to hurt them
* Why exactly their tongues are the black/blue color
* If chows are a one owner pet, or if they can adjust to a new owner..
You'll Also Learn All About The Following...
* What exactly you need to do to groom your Chow chow
* Why some chow breeds look so different from other chow breeds
* If they shed, and if so, how much!
* Can these dogs be easily trained? (It's not what most people think!)
* If these dogs are any good as hunting dogs, in today's world
* If they bark a lot and for long periods of time, and if you can change that
* Why they scratch themselves a lot, even if they DON'T have fleas!
* Plus Much, MUCH More!!
=> DOWNLOAD NOW <=