Screenshots for Gayatri Mantra
Description for Gayatri Mantra
The Gayatri Mantra is one of the most sacred and powerful mantra for seekers. This mantra was revealed to sage Vishvaamitra by Maharishi Vasishtha when Vishvaamitra conquered all the enemies: lust, anger, greed, attachment, arrogance, and jealousy one by one through austerities and meditation and attained cosmic consciousness.
It will protect you from harm wherever you are --traveling, working, or at home. The vibrations produced by this mantra and have found that when it is recited with the correct accent as laid down in the Vedas, the atmosphere around becomes visibly illumined. So Brahmaprakasha, the effulgence of the Divine, will descend on you and illumine your intellect and light your path when this mantra is chanted.
It is said that this sacred prayer spirals through the entire universe from the heart of the chanter, appealing for peace and divine wisdom for all.The Gayatri Mantra inspires wisdom in us.
The Gayatri mantra is vedic prayer to illuminate the intelligence. It is a sacred mantra that demonstrates the unity that underlies manifoldness in creation. It is through the recognition of this unity that we can understand the multiplicity.The ideal times for chanting the mantra are three times a day - at dawn, mid-day, and at dusk. These times are known as the three sandhyas - morning, mid-day and evening. The maximum benefit of chanting the mantra is said to be obtained by chanting it 108 times.The syllables of the mantra are said to positively affect all the chakras or energy centres in the human body - hence, proper pronunciation and enunciation are very important.
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or scroll anytime
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- You can share the Mantra with your Family and Friends
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed